Embark on a journey of assurance and convenience with SafeRide Service. Begin by logging in or creating an account. Don’t worry, you can get an estimate even before you sign up. And if you have a promo code, you’re just a step away from a fantastic deal! Remember, our rates are time-based and the final cost may vary slightly.
Booking a SafeRide is simple and flexible. Whether you need a ride on-demand or want to schedule a trip up to a month in advance, we’ve got you covered. Now, all you have to do is relax, and enjoy the SafeRide.
Here’s What Happens Next – Your SafeRide Journey, Explained
Once you’ve booked your ride, an immediate confirmation of the estimated cost will arrive in your inbox. Stay updated every step of the way with real-time notifications via text message or with the SafeRideNOW app.
- On the Move: As your designated team of drivers sets off, you’ll receive a text message introducing the lead driver along with their contact details.
- Almost There: Your lead driver will reach out with an estimated arrival time. No more guessing when your ride will show up!
- We’ve Arrived: We’ll send you a text message to let you know that your SafeRide team has arrived.
- On Board: Your lead SafeRide driver joins you and your passengers in your car. It’s time for the journey to begin!
- Let the Journey Begin: As your driver starts the trip, the clock starts ticking. You’re now on your way to your destination, with your car!
- Friend Stops? No Problem: We’re happy to make stops and drop off friends along the way. Just remember, you’re on the clock.
- Safe Arrival: The clock stops the moment we pull into your destination and park your car safely.
- Settling Up: Your driver will confirm the final cost and provide an opportunity for you to tip, even if you don’t have cash on hand.
- Confirmation in Your Inbox: Finally, you’ll receive a detailed receipt at the email address you provided.
With SafeRide Service, you’re choosing more than just a ride; you’re choosing peace of mind, safety, and an unforgettable experience. Start your journey with us today!
SafeRide Service FAQ
What is SafeRide Service?
SafeRide Service is perfect for when you cannot or should not drive.
- Create an account
- Enter a coupon code if you have one
- Get an estimate
- Book a SafeRide for now or later
Accounts can be created in one of 3 ways
- SafeRideNOW app for Android or Apple (Best)
- SafeRide website
- Call 404-888-0887 we will set it up for you over the phone
A team of two SafeRide drivers will arrive. Our professional driver gets into your car with you to drive you home safely while the chase car follows behind.
How much does SafeRide Service cost?
SafeRide Service is around $2.00 per minute. We do not charge ANY additional fees. The clock starts when the car starts moving or if you make the driver wait more than 5 minutes to leave. The clock stops when we reach the final destination.
Where is SafeRide Service available?
Currently SafeRide Service is available anywhere in the Metro Atlanta Area. If outside of Metro Atlanta call 404-888-0887 to discuss available options.
When is SafeRide Service available?
SafeRide Service is available on demand or by reservation seven nights beginning at 6 pm. Check the website home page for closing times, changes and updates to our service hours. Daytime service for out-patient medical or dental procedures require 24 hour advance notice.
Is daytime service available for out-patient medical or dental appointments?
Daytime SafeRide Service for out-patient medical or dental procedures require 24 hour advance notice. Call 404-888-0887 to make arrangements.
How do I pay for SafeRide Service?
We accept all major credit cards and debit cards. We also accept cash. We offer touchless credit card payment through the SafeRideNOW app or by request if not using the app. You can now pay for Your SafeRide with PayPal or Zelle. Our ID for both PayPal and Zelle is email@example.com
Should I tip my SafeRide driver?
Yes! Our best drivers earn a majority of their income from providing a high level of customer service and they are rewarded with gratuity from their clients.
How are SafeRide drivers vetted?
We require verifiable driving experience, a clean driving record and require each driver to pass a background check. Our drivers are friendly, professional and care about your car and your safety.
What is the cancellation policy?
You can cancel your reservation without penalty up to 30 minutes before your requested pickup time.
If you cancel less than 30 minutes but more than 15 minutes the cancellation fee is $10
If you cancel less than 15 minutes before the scheduled time or “no show” the fee is $20
Does SafeRide provide insurance in case of an accident?
No. When you give us permission to drive your car, we are then covered by your insurance policy. If the coverage of your policy is exceeded, the drivers personal, full-coverage auto policy would be the secondary policy.