Book a ride for you AND your car!
Login or create an account (Estimates are available before creating an account).
Get an estimate (Enter promo code if you have one. Final cost may differ. Rates are time based).
Book a SafeRide on-demand or make a reservation up to 1 week in advance.
Relax, enjoy and stay safe.
What to expect after you book your ride
- You will receive an immediate confirmation of the estimated cost to the email address you provide.
- When your assigned team of drivers is on the way you will receive a text message with the lead drivers name and phone number.
- You will receive a call or text message from the lead driver with an estimated time of arrival.
- When your team of drivers arrive you will receive a text message notifying you of their arrival.
- The lead SafeRide driver will get into your car with you and any passengers.
- Your driver will start the clock and drive you and your car to your destination.
- We do allow for stops and dropping off friends, but remember you are on the clock.
- The clock stops when arrive at the destination and we safely park your car.
- Your driver will confirm the final cost and give you an opportunity to tip if you do not have cash.
- You will receive a receipt of the details at email address you provide.
SafeRide Service FAQ
What is SafeRide Service?
SafeRide Service is perfect for when you cannot or should not drive.
- Create an account
- Enter a coupon code if you have one
- Get an estimate
- Book a SafeRide for now or later
Accounts can be created in one of 3 ways
- SafeRideNOW app for Android or Apple (Best)
- SafeRide website
- Call 404-888-0887 we will set it up for you over the phone
A team of two SafeRide drivers will arrive. Our professional driver gets into your car with you to drive you home safely while the chase car follows behind.
How much does SafeRide Service cost?
SafeRide Service is around $2.00 per minute. We do not charge ANY additional fees. The clock starts when the car starts moving or if you make the driver wait more than 5 minutes to leave. The clock stops when we reach the final destination.
Where is SafeRide Service available?
Currently SafeRide Service is available anywhere in the Metro Atlanta Area. If outside of Metro Atlanta call 404-888-0887 to discuss available options.
When is SafeRide Service available?
SafeRide Service is available on demand or by reservation seven nights beginning at 6 pm. Check the website home page for closing times, changes and updates to our service hours. Daytime service for out-patient medical or dental procedures require 24 hour advance notice.
Is daytime service available for out-patient medical or dental appointments?
Daytime SafeRide Service for out-patient medical or dental procedures require 24 hour advance notice. Call 404-888-0887 to make arrangements.
How do I pay for SafeRide Service?
We accept all major credit cards and debit cards. We also accept cash. We offer touchless credit card payment through the SafeRideNOW app or by request if not using the app. You can now pay for Your SafeRide with PayPal or Zelle. Our ID for both PayPal and Zelle is email@example.com
Should I tip my SafeRide driver?
Yes! Our best drivers earn a majority of their income from providing a high level of customer service and they are rewarded with gratuity from their clients.
How are SafeRide drivers vetted?
We require verifiable driving experience, a clean driving record and require each driver to pass a background check. Our drivers are friendly, professional and care about your car and your safety.
What is the cancellation policy?
You can cancel your reservation without penalty up to 30 minutes before your requested pickup time.
If you cancel less than 30 minutes but more than 15 minutes the cancellation fee is $10
If you cancel less than 15 minutes before the scheduled time or “no show” the fee is $20
Does SafeRide provide insurance in case of an accident?
No. When you give us permission to drive your car, we are then covered by your insurance policy. If the coverage of your policy is exceeded, the drivers personal, full-coverage auto policy would be the secondary policy.