Volunteer for SafeRide America
Welcome to the SafeRide America Community Event Registration & Volunteer Information System (CERVIS).
Our volunteer opportunities available are:
- We are approved for court appointed community service throughout the metro area;
- We are a 501(c)(3) nonprofit;
- Daytime, evening, and late night hours;
- Get up to 10 hours in just one night;
- Complete up to 40 hours in just 4 nights;
- 7 Days per week 24 hours per day;
- Driving and non-driving opportunities like helping us with festivals and events;
Thank you for choosing SafeRide America to volunteer with. We are truly grateful! Our volunteers are at the heart of our mission, bringing a determination and compassion that help drive the organization to greater heights and accomplishments. By volunteering with us, you will experience first hand how it feels to save lives.
Whether you want to volunteer several times a week or once a year we have a place for you here at SafeRide America. Come and find out what so many have already experienced – a sense of pride in knowing you can truly make a difference.
If you’ve ever considered volunteering for a local non-profit community organization, but weren’t sure which group to call or how beneficial your services would actually be, then SafeRide America is just what you’ve been looking for! There is a reason our volunteers become customers of our designated driver services AFTER they volunteer. Come find out why!
Court Appointed Community Service Volunteer Program
As a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization, the SafeRide America Program qualifies as an acceptable way to fulfill court appointed community service. Here’s how it works:
- You will be paired with an SRA professional driver;
- You will transport our driver in your vehicle to each reservation location and follow the driver as he or she drops off the customer;
- You will not have anyone in your vehicle, but our professional driver. Your only passenger will be an SRA professional driver;
- At the end of the shift, you will return to our office to sign out;
- We provide you with a letter on our letterhead for you to turn in to your PO and/or court;
- Very simple and easy to get a lot of hours quickly;
- Plus, it’s fun!
SafeRide America Volunteer Driver Program
This program is for anyone that has a valid drivers license and just wants to make a difference. As a SafeRide America volunteer driver you can save lives by playing a critical role in our mission to pro-actively prevent impaired driving before it can happen. Help us provide designated driver services to those in need.
SafeRide America Volunteer Program
This program is for anyone that cannot or does not want to drive, but still wants to help out. As a SafeRide America volunteer you can play a key role in our mission to pro-actively prevent impaired driving before it can happen by helping us out with numerous non-driving projects.
Student Community Service Program
Volunteering with SafeRide America is a fun way to fulfill student community service requirements. If you need volunteer hours for class requirements or for your Fraternity or Sorority, SafeRide America has a volunteer opportunity for you.
Corporate Volunteer Program
Corporations that would like to make a difference in the community can easily do so here at SafeRide. Considering that many of our volunteer opportunities are available after 5PM and on weekends means the SafeRide America program can fit a variety of schedules. Additionally, we can accommodate groups of volunteers so we are a great way for any sized company to get involved and let the community know that you truly care.
To volunteer and see all of the ways you can help your own community please create your Volunteer Profile by clicking the volunteer button at the bottom of this page. For more information or to sign up over the phone please call our office 7 days a week between 10 AM-9 PM 404-888-0887.