SafeRide Service Description
SafeRide Service is a professional, designated driver-for-hire service. Our professional drivers work in teams of two. The lead driver will drive you in the comfort of your own vehicle while the chase driver follows behind in the chase car.
SAFERIDE SERVICE RATE
- $2.00 – $2.25 per minute
- Simple. No pickup fee, no booking fee, no surge pricing
- The clock starts when the wheels of your car start rolling or 5 minutes after we arrive at the pickup location, whichever comes first
- The clock stops when we arrive and park at the final destination
- Tip to the driver of 20% or better for excellent service is appreciated
Atlanta Service Area
The current on-demand SafeRide Service pick-up area includes any residential or commercial address in the following Metro Atlanta counties:
- Metro Atlanta area only
- Cobb, Dekalb, Fulton, and Gwinnett
- Other areas considered as availability allows. Call for availability 404-888-0887
- Once picked up there is no restriction on how far we will drive you.
SafeRide Service is available Monday through Saturday from 6 pm to 4 am and Sunday 3 pm to 1 am.
SafeRide Service is available 24 hours a day by reservation. To insure the best service please make a reservation by completing our reservation form, or call 404-888-0887, or download the SafeRideNOW app in the app store. Inclement weather, traffic and other circumstances out of our control may affect our ability to provide service.
- For online SafeRide Service reservations click here
- Or call 404-888-0887
- Or download the free SafeRideNOW app for Android or Apple
All reservations require a complete customer profile which includes a valid credit card. You can pay with cash at the end if preferred.
Pick-up Policies and Procedures
For the lowest possible final price, it is important that you be ready to leave promptly when the SafeRide drivers arrive. A five (5) minute grace period will be given for departure. Once we have been on location for 5 minutes the clock will start or you may dismiss the driver.
Additional passengers will never be allowed to ride in the chase car.
There is no additional fee for extra passengers. Additional passengers are required to wear a seatbelt at all times when the vehicle is moving. Additional passengers that cannot legally fit in the car being driven must find alternate transportation.
Rules of the Road
It is the car owners’ responsibility to ensure that all passengers in a vehicle being driven by a SafeRide America representative obey all Federal, State and Local laws while the vehicle is in the control of a SafeRide America driver.