Customers AND Partners WIN with SafeRide America
With a little help from many people we can accomplish our mission
If you are interested in becoming a SafeRide Partner location we would love to hear from you! As our partner you can realize numerous benefits for your company and your staff!
Who should partner with SafeRide America?
- Bars, restaurants, clubs, country clubs, hotels, event halls that serve alcohol
- Retail stores that sell alcohol
- Hospitals, medical, and dental facilities that perform out-patient procedures
- Any business whose work requires employees to drive company or employee owned cars
- Any business that wants to help protect employees from the negative consequences of driving impaired
What are the benefits of partnering with SafeRide America?
- Discounted designated driver services for your customers and employees
- Protection from impaired driving liability and dram shop law
- Cause marketing/cross marketing opportunities
- Unique useful tools for servers and sellers of alcohol
- Let your customers and local community know you care about their safety
- Create awareness that can save someone’s life
Get involved …Today!
On-premise Partnership – this partnership is for any business that sells alcohol to be consumed on the premise.
Our partners help keep SafeRide Service, our On-Demand designated driver services, readily available to anyone for about the same cost as a taxi and for free in an emergency. SafeRide America operates as a non-profit social enterprise and we count on support from local businesses that serve alcohol “on-premise” to help us in pursuit of our mission. Our objective with this outreach is to generate support for the organization’s mission helping ensure that we are able to provide the public with a professional, reliable, and inexpensive designated driver-for-hire service as an alternative to driving impaired.
To get started as a partner or for more information about SafeRide America, please contact us at 404-888-0887 or email email@example.com