SafeRide Designated Drivers Needed – SafeRide America is a designated driver-for-hire service that operates seven days and nights a week all over the metro area. Our designated drivers are professional independent contractors. A flexible driving schedule provides our drivers an opportunity to work when they want to. They earn great pay and drive a lot of really cool cars.
Clients use our designated driver-for-hire service from their homes; bars; restaurants; concerts; weddings; parties; medical; and dental facilities. Drivers provide designated driver services by driving SafeRide customers home in their own car while their partner follows in the chase car. We are not a taxi service and no one is allowed to ride in the chase car, but the SafeRide driver and their partner. Safety is our top priority. We provide a personal driver-for-hire service that is safe, reliable, and discreet.
Shifts are available every night of the week. Shifts begin as early as 6 pm and as late as midnight.
Successful contract drivers develop working relationships with bartenders, wait staff, doormen, valets, etc.
We dress for success! Professional attire is required.
Our professional drivers:
- Own a smart phone;
- Have a clean 3 year MVR with no more than 3-points;
- Have a valid Georgia Drivers License;
- Have excellent communication skills;
- Carry full coverage auto insurance on their vehicle;
- Are able to set a schedule and be reliable on the schedule;
- Are well groomed;
- Have no visible tattoos;
- Have passed an extensive background check;
- Are at least 25 years of age;
- Are of high moral character; honest and dependable, with a good work ethic.
If this sounds like you, then you could be a SafeRide driver and start earning money right away. We have the tools to improve your business and your income. Demand for our service is high and we need professional drivers today! Let’s get started!
Apply Now! Click here
Sales Professionals Needed
We need highly motivated sales people to work with restaurants, bars, country clubs and events in the Atlanta area to market our designated driver services!!! Do you want to make a difference?
The most obvious businesses to benefit from what we do are places where you buy alcohol and consume it on-premise: restaurants, bars, nightclubs, reception halls, event facilities, annual festivals, sports and concert venues, golf courses, etc.
- Manage the communication and internal coordination of the partnership support infrastructure: sales support, operations, and executive team to insure customer education and satisfaction.
- Direct responsibility for the identification, contact, qualification, and development of new partners.
- Must be a closer.
- Solicit, secure, and manage events: outside festivals to small parties.